Verizon Galaxy Nexus 4.2.2 Volume Issue

google47

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but ever since my Verizon Galaxy Nexus has updated to 4.2.2 I've been having an issue with my volume controls while I'm in an app/game or listening to music. Basically if I have the volume muted or raised to its max, it will randomly default back to the middle position on the volume bar. This originally happened only once a day, now it's happening every few minutes.

Does anyone know why this could be happening, or offer any potential troubleshooting solutions?

Also, I just noticed in general that ever since I got 4.2.2 some of my games are experiencing heavy lag. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to potentially fix that as well?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but ever since my Verizon Galaxy Nexus has updated to 4.2.2 I've been having an issue with my volume controls while I'm in an app/game or listening to music. Basically if I have the volume muted or raised to its max, it will randomly default back to the middle position on the volume bar. This originally happened only once a day, now it's happening every few minutes.

Does anyone know why this could be happening, or offer any potential troubleshooting solutions?

Also, I just noticed in general that ever since I got 4.2.2 some of my games are experiencing heavy lag. Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to potentially fix that as well?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Try doing a factory reset and see if that resolves it. It most likely would, if not then I'm not sure. perhaps it's a verizon thing.