- 153 Posts
New GNX Owner
Just wanted to say to the group. I decided to purchase a used Galaxy Nexus off eBay the other day to hold me over until I can decide what my new phone will be. I've had an upgrade sitting in my pocket for about 4 months now and just couldn't decide what to do. Originally was looking at the HTC One but Verizon took way to long to get that out ( still waiting actually ). Then I thought I had decided on the Moto X, I was excited for the launch and I'm happy with the spec since i'm not a power user but once I saw that Verizon wasn't getting the customization until later I had to do something. I have to say for a phone that's nearly two years old this phone functions great. Much better than the two year old Droid 3 I was using. 4.2.2 on this thing and it fly's. This phone has me hoping that Verizon decides to carry the next nexus phone but i'm not holding my breath.
- 08-15-2013, 01:40 PM #2
- 08-22-2013, 06:07 PM #3
- 2,121 Posts
Re: New GNX Owner
I too just ordered a GN off ebay to use while I wait for my local "authorized reseller" to get a Droid Maxx in, and to serve as my backup phone. (My Razr died in a river, and using my OG Droid is killing me, I can barely make phone calls.)
Is there anything I should check when I get the phone? I'm sure rooting & roms are common, and I may play with that eventually, but I'm more looking for common issues to look for, or really outstanding accessories, etc. I've had 2 other Android phones and both generations of Nexus 7, so I'm generally familiar with what can be done with Android.
- By rcaddict in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:22 AM
- By Xanth269 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 06:11 AM
- By pmjj in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2013, 12:41 PM
- By trooperoutlaw in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:44 AM
- By Anton Verhovski in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:40 AM