Using Titanium Backup

Tj Rumbaugh

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently running ParanoidAndroid 3.96 and want to update it to 3.99. I already made a nandroid backup, but also want to make a titanium backup for all of my apps. I've used titanium before without problems. This time, however, is giving me problems. Every time it starts the backup process, it makes it to about 25% and then stops responding and closes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no changes in the outcome. Not sure what to do about it.

Also, after my nandroid backup completed, I was getting this error like "com.android stopped responding" or something like that. I had to restart my phone to stop that error from popping up continuously. I don't know if that may have something to do with my problem.

Thanks for any help!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently running ParanoidAndroid 3.96 and want to update it to 3.99. I already made a nandroid backup, but also want to make a titanium backup for all of my apps. I've used titanium before without problems. This time, however, is giving me problems. Every time it starts the backup process, it makes it to about 25% and then stops responding and closes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no changes in the outcome. Not sure what to do about it.

Also, after my nandroid backup completed, I was getting this error like "com.android stopped responding" or something like that. I had to restart my phone to stop that error from popping up continuously. I don't know if that may have something to do with my problem.

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to the forums!
I know that Titanium has difficulty in creating batch backups. I don't know why, but it does. I only back up data from game apps anyway.

kevtrysmoddin

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
When you updated to p.a.3.99 did you change the titanium backup location because unless you change it from emulated/0/..... To emulated/legacy/... It will continue to cause issues

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance