- 1 Posts
My phone erased all my information! HELP!
My Samsung Galaxy Nexus was infected with a virus. My phone wasn't able to turn back on after it shut down. I thought it was an battery issue but it wasn't. It deleted everything in my phone plus I dont think my phone was properly backed up even through it was secured with my google account, however still I couldn't retrieve any of my data when I received my phone back. Is there anyway I could retrieve all my photos and videos back? Any programs or any place that specializes in recovering corrupted phones?
- 12-13-2013, 10:02 AM #2
Re: My phone erased all my information! HELP!
Welcome to the forums.
As far as I know, once the data is deleted, it is gone. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
- By rjack22 in forum Pebble SmartwatchReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2014, 11:02 AM
- By wuzao14 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2013, 12:42 PM
- By TylahWooh in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:55 PM
- By bchong56 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:41 PM
- By js2256 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:51 AM