- 2 Posts
Restart Loop Help
Hey! I'm just looking for some advice with an issue.
My Galaxy Nexus is stuck in a reboot loop and restarts shortly after booting. The strange thing is I've booted in to recovery mode and done a full data wipe twice now and when it reboots it just boots right back into what I originally had there like the wipe didn't do anything at all.
Is there anything external I can use to wipe the data? Like a program or something I could use with the phone plugged in via USB while it's in safe mode or something?
That or if I'm doing something incorrectly in recovery mode that is preventing it from wiping my data, any help would be appreciated!
- 01-10-2014, 09:16 AM #2
Re: Restart Loop Help
A data wipe is not going to resolve an O/S problem. You need to do a factory reset to fix that.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By Batman8888 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:29 AM
- By android jack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:48 PM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:38 PM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 02:59 PM
- By dhale445 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:02 PM