Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Mobile Stuck on " downloading .. Please dont turn off " screen . urgent help

Hey guys, i think i am in big problem here .. Let me tell you from beginning so that you will be in better position to guide me .

My Gnex suddenly stopped detecting SIM card one day. I gave it to Local Repair centre. Uptil then, there was only problem with SIM, otherwise handset was working fine 100%
    Not being able to repair it, repair centre returned the handset to me. When i turned it on, It is stuck on "ODIN MODE" screen on start with "Downloading .. Please don't turn off target" message. I don't know what they have done to it :@

The point is . I have tried starting up recovery mode by pressing "POWER+VOL up +VOL Down button" but after entering there . it is stuck on first screen and keys dont respond i.e. power + vol up + vol down keys.

I tried to connect it to computer via usb cable . but computer dont detect it :@
    Mobile is rooted . but stock 4.2.2. .. no tweaking has been done on mobile ever. No ROMing etc

Please guide. I just want to get my mobile back . with stock google image on it .
    Data recovery wil not be problem .

Default Re: Mobile Stuck on " downloading .. Please dont turn off " screen . urgent help

I would take it back to the repair center that bricked it.
    Pat

Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Mobile Stuck on " downloading .. Please dont turn off " screen . urgent help

That would be option 2 . my first attempt is to make computer to detect the handset and install stock rom in it if computer detects the mobile . i have tried various drivers but computer is not detecting the handset . any suggestion ?
    thanks