Need a GNex ninja
Somehow I have managed to get my GNex to show the dreaded phone caution sign computer image on the screen. Can't get it to do anything other than that. I bought a USB jig off ebay that seems to not be doing anything for the issue either. Odin sees the device and starts to restore the factory image, it gets about 3/4 of the way done and errors out. VERY frustrating. Am I S.O.L. or can any thing be done here? I am about to pull my hair out... I've very quickly learned to NEVER buy a rooted and ROM'ed device as it is nothing but trouble.
- 05-24-2014, 05:24 AM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: Need a GNex ninja
Take a look at...
How-to -- Flash the 4.3 factory images to your Nexus
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- By heath patrick in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2014, 11:47 PM
- By spdlude51 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:06 AM
- By Kilroy13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:11 AM
- By wakedaddy820 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Clayton Pirkola in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 09:52 AM