- 2 Posts
- 06-21-2014, 12:05 AM #2
- 06-21-2014, 12:12 AM #3
Re: Unable to flash Recovery.
If the toolkit your using has a option to flash the factory images I would try that to get out of this problem. I know its the long way around but at least then the device would be reset and booting w/ stock Android and then you can unlock/re root and try again w/ CM.
- 06-21-2014, 05:56 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 33Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Right_2_B3ar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:42 PM
- By gabrielxavila in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 05:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 03:15 AM
- By TxDaydreamer1 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:06 AM