I have a Galaxy Nexus, Android version 4.3
Recently my droid started doing some weird things:
- battery draining much quicker than usual (screen being still the most energy consuming)
- while connected to a charger it will either:
- not charge at all unless switched doff
- charge but not display that it is charging until disconnected from a charger
- display charging icon but after being disconnected battery drops down to 5%- when battery low the warning message will pop out every few seconds
- while switching off it will switch back on at the last second showing battery low message
- screen keeps waking up every few seconds
- gets hot while kept in a pocket
Not all symptoms appear at all times. It's really random. I thought it might be the battery but I bought a new one and nothing has changed.
Has anyone else experienced similar issues and perhaps found a solution? Or is this the end of my phone?