Samsung Galaxy Nexus Won't Turn On

DelRoba

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I've been having problems with my Galaxy Nexus. I'e had it for about 2 yrs now and about a year it started having troubles turning on. I took it in and got it foixed and everything was great for awhile. Lately it's been taking numerous tries to turn it on, it runs super slow, and periodically restarts itself.

The other night I decided to uninstall a number of non-esstintial programs (ones I'd downloaded from Google Play) and update the ones I had. WHile it was doing that I went to bed with it plugged into the wall charger liek I do every night. When I woke up the white light was flashing to say I had a message etc. Despite repeated tries I could not get the phone to turn the screen on. So like usual when this happens I took the battery out and restarted teh phone. The first two times it would start up and get to the Google icon that first comes up but then would get stuck for 10-15 min. Since then it hasn't turned on at all (been 24hrs now). When I plug it in don't even get the white battery charging symbol come up. I've looked around online and tried much of the ideas I've come across. I've taken the battery out, left it for 10-15 min, plugged it in to the wall (and comp), put the battery back in, and tried turning it back on. I've also done that same thign while holding down button combinations etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress