Error DF-PPA-10, Tried Everything, how can I fix this?

BlacktheWizard

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Error DF-PPA-10, Tried Everything

I keep getting this error whenever I try to buy an app or make a purchase inside an app. Its happed in Google Play, Google Play Movies and TV, Happy Pet Story, Cocoppa Play, and others. Ive tried removing my account, and then adding it back. I've cleared my data and my cache. Ive uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but some apps I am having this error with wont let you uninstall them. Nothing has worked. My payment method is working and is up to date.
Its becoming a real problem. There are apps I need for work and for school that I cant access.
Someone please help!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Error DF-PPA-10, Tried Everything

Hello, welcome to the forums! It seems you have already tried almost anything short of a factory reset. There's a couple of things you didn't mention and that could work. Go to settings - apps - three dots top right and reset app preferences. Reboot and see what happens. The other thing to try is a cache partition wipe. These two options have managed to fix Play Store problems for some users. Tell us how it goes.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

I keep getting this error whenever I try to buy an app or make a purchase inside an app. Its happed in Google Play, Google Play Movies and TV, Happy Pet Story, Cocoppa Play, and others. Ive tried removing my account, and then adding it back. I've cleared my data and my cache. Ive uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but some apps I am having this error with wont let you uninstall them. Nothing has worked. My payment method is working and is up to date.
Its becoming a real problem. There are apps I need for work and for school that I cant access.
Someone please help!

Welcome to Android Central!

You can also try going to Google Play Store via a PC and sending the apps to your phone. See if that works.

Simona Ucchiello

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site

Alcune applicazioni nn funzionano. Compare la scritta DF-PPA-10. COSA POSSO FARE? RISPOSTA IN ITALIANO PER PIACERE

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX