Neflix won't start

arahouston

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Netflix isn't coming on. I keep getting "we're unable to connect you to netflix. please try again or visit Netflix - Unlimited TV Shows & Movies Online for guidance" every time I try to run the app. Anyone else getting this? Anyone figure out how to get it to work again?

I have had my Revue since the day it came out. Has been working great the whole time. Everything else is working (Youtube, Chrome, Amazon, etc)

arahouston

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Aaaaannnnndd... now it works. Just waited an hour and tried again. Grrrr. I wanted to watch a movie, but now it's time for bed.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
They posted on Twitter a bit ago that they have a problem, and they're working to restore service. I'm not sure if it affects all users or just certain segments.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I have a little different problem. I just hooked up Revue yesterday and love it, however, I can not get Netflix to open up.

When I select Netflix, the red netflix screen comes up, and then the screen goes black, and to the far left (almost completely off of the screen), it has selections like (restart / yes / no / etc), but I am unable to select or move the cursor between these.

Because of this, I have not been able to set Revue up on Netflix as activated device on my account either.

Any suggestions? Thanks

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
netflix is the only reason I have not done the honeycomb leaked beta. It does not work with it and you cannot go back

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I have a little different problem. I just hooked up Revue yesterday and love it, however, I can not get Netflix to open up.

When I select Netflix, the red netflix screen comes up, and then the screen goes black, and to the far left (almost completely off of the screen), it has selections like (restart / yes / no / etc), but I am unable to select or move the cursor between these.

Because of this, I have not been able to set Revue up on Netflix as activated device on my account either.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Make sure to select netflix from the applications menu and not from bookmarks or another menu. It only loads if I select it from the app menu.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance