1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Neflix won't start

Netflix isn't coming on. I keep getting "we're unable to connect you to netflix. please try again or visit for guidance" every time I try to run the app. Anyone else getting this? Anyone figure out how to get it to work again?

I have had my Revue since the day it came out. Has been working great the whole time. Everything else is working (Youtube, Chrome, Amazon, etc)
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Neflix won't start

Aaaaannnnndd... now it works. Just waited an hour and tried again. Grrrr. I wanted to watch a movie, but now it's time for bed.

They posted on Twitter a bit ago that they have a problem, and they're working to restore service. I'm not sure if it affects all users or just certain segments.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hello,

I have a little different problem. I just hooked up Revue yesterday and love it, however, I can not get Netflix to open up.

When I select Netflix, the red netflix screen comes up, and then the screen goes black, and to the far left (almost completely off of the screen), it has selections like (restart / yes / no / etc), but I am unable to select or move the cursor between these.

Because of this, I have not been able to set Revue up on Netflix as activated device on my account either.

Any suggestions? Thanks

ROM
    clean rom ics

netflix is the only reason I have not done the honeycomb leaked beta. It does not work with it and you cannot go back

ROM
    clean rom ics

Quote Originally Posted by Zman1001 View Post
    Hello,

I have a little different problem. I just hooked up Revue yesterday and love it, however, I can not get Netflix to open up.

When I select Netflix, the red netflix screen comes up, and then the screen goes black, and to the far left (almost completely off of the screen), it has selections like (restart / yes / no / etc), but I am unable to select or move the cursor between these.

Because of this, I have not been able to set Revue up on Netflix as activated device on my account either.

Any suggestions? Thanks
    Make sure to select netflix from the applications menu and not from bookmarks or another menu. It only loads if I select it from the app menu.