Revue price drop NOW ACTIVE!! 7/31

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Revue price drop

Just spoke with a rep form Logitech online sales and she mentioned that they do not have any info on the price drop yet. She kind of blew it off like it was a rumor but i told her it was on the their press release section of their site.

She recommended checking the logitech blog to see when it will be kicking in. BLogitech I asked her if she has been getting phone calls and inquiries. She said that they have had a lot cancellations and calls. So i guess this means keep on our toes.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I am looking forward to this, I might get one because this will be amazing for me... and for 100 bucks, it's simply a steal.

Sent from my Nexus S

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I went to Best Buy to play with it and almost every Best Buy employee had to set it up, they never set the demo unit up for some reason and all of them said to just buy a PS3, but when I told them that it was hitting a 100 dollars, they started to become a little more interested. This thing is amazing for the price of even 200 dollars, but more than that was kind of over doing it. I just can't wait to see Honeycomb on this so we can get some nice games and emulators.

Sent from my Xoom

appmy

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I just picked the last one up at Fry's. The two local Best Buys were already sold out.

That means there were about 20 units sold in less than an hour.

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I just came back from my local Best Buy, there were two left after I took one. BTW, my BB was unable to give me the 10% for this item. Still OK through, good price point.

Immolate

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered mine directly from Logitech. It says $299 when you look at the page but when you go into your cart it's $99. Outstanding value and the kind of price point that will have a whole lot of people jumping on the idea.

jlee91780

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I could have got 3 for the price I paid 8 months ago. Its definitely worth the $100.

sent by CyanogenMod X
Thanks for providing the 10% coupon. You have to do some arguing with the sales guy and maybe ask for the manager, but they will eventually give it to you so I got it for $89 with tax. Also cite that nothing stated on that coupon excludes this device. They might even say the coupon is for non-sales items so say the item is not on sale: Logitech issued $99 as the official price of the item and not a temporary issue.

Seven2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for providing the 10% coupon. You have to do some arguing with the sales guy and maybe ask for the manager, but they will eventually give it to you so I got it for $89 with tax. Also cite that nothing stated on that coupon excludes this device. They might even say the coupon is for non-sales items so say the item is not on sale: Logitech issued $99 as the official price of the item and not a temporary issue.

Ok..im going back and saying something. i was at the checkout and they said it doesnt include that but i was reaing the exclusions and it didnt say anything about this product.