Honeycomb users: Is Chrome better?

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
This Chrome lite crap on the Revue is starting to annoy me. I go to a page and it loads, but then takes a long time for all the extras to load. Double click, Facebook and Linkedin crap. Loads of crap. I am getting tired of waiting for all the extra crap to load, when I can see the site right there, I just cannot use it do to all the other crap loading.

Is Honeycomb using a full version of Chrome or does it have a better version that runs faster?

jlongjr27

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you.

I wish the address bar and tabs were always visible.

I really hate the fact that chrome wants to close when you leave it. Also let's say I am watching a web video and click a link to an ad, accidentally happened. I press the back arrow on the keyboard and it takes me to live tv and when I open the browser it takes me back to google. The browser just want's to close so easily and there is no browsing history. At the very least you should be able to see the last few pages you visited. It would be nice to have the addresses save in the address bar so when you start typing you can click it.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
For a browser on your television,I wouldn't be complaining so much. Besides, the Ice Cream update will surely bring better support in the browser, the update is not far off at all.

If it was so important, you should have waited for the update.

Sent from my Xoom

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I am asking because I am using the stock OS on the Revue. I want to know if the update improves Chrome by asking those using the unofficial beta if it is better. I am waiting. So I am not sure what you are saying?

Reactions: donatom3

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I am asking because I am using the stock OS on the Revue. I want to know if the update improves Chrome by asking those using the unofficial beta if it is better. I am waiting. So I am not sure what you are saying?

Misunderstood your question sorry :\

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant