Is it worth picking up?

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If you get the Sony BluRay player you will already have the update. We don't know for sure when its coming on the Revue. I hope its this week.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I absolutely love my Revue!! I use it to watch Amazon videos ever since I cancelled Netflix.

dmevis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased a Revue. Since I already have a WD TV Live Plus, I use that for most of my digital streaming. All I really wanted the Revue for was to get Internet access (web browsing) on my TV.

I am pretty happy with the Revue for browing the web on my TV.

johncihak

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Got the Review when it dropped to $99. Its so clumsy to use and has so little content compared to a PC or Tablet it just gathers dust. Logitech has abandoned Google TV so its unlikely to get updated. I also had hoped it would play my home movies, but its codec support is so poor it plays very few of them - only the .avi files. Pathetic. It was a waste of money for me.

If you don't have a PC or Tablet it would be fine but probably still disappointing. You still need a cable box to tune channels and it can't record anything.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
It's worth it. The browser is rather slow depending on what you're viewing but aside from that, I have no complaints. I just really want the update to come out already.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Sony NSX-40GT1 for $599. For the price, this HDTV is incredible. With the IR blaster for the Comcast box, I do everything with the Sony remote/qwerty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance