logitech Revue Update

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Eh, most of us have been waiting since summer. I finally gave in and installed the user debug. Much better then the stock interface.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Primed4nexus

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
as I've said in the Nexus S forum.. I feel like my Nexus S will be getting ICS before my poor Revue gets HC. meanwhile we were promised HC for the revue at google IO in may for this summer. Cmon Maaaan !

bgruber17

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Didn't we just get the message on @googletv saying, on Nov 11, Revue update coming in the next few weeks? I'm not saying, I'm just saying.... I'm not certain of what their definition of next few weeks is. Is a few 3? or 4? or 10? I'm not following as to why we can't get a clear launch date.

johncihak

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Been hearing "next few weeks" since summer. Typical for Android:
- Google releases OS
- Manufacturer ignores Google and you get an update 6 month later if you are lucky.
- Update is riddled with bugs and crapware (that's what took 6 months)

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Just checked and had nothing. Even did a factory reset, still nothing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

frmorrison

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I have seen a real screenshot (that don't say beta, btw beta users likely will not get the OTA update).

Note that they are sending the update out in waves and it’ll take some days before all Revue boxes receive it. All Revue boxes will receive the update by end of day on Friday, December 17, 2011.

However, this was interesting: http://hoax-it.blogspot.com/2011/12/logitech-revue-31-update.html
It seems someone made a fake screenshot, but then Logitech made a blog post about the update anyway.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz