Need some help with the Revue please - audio and video set up

asuwookie

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up the Revue and Camera from Best Buy for 129 but not so sure it was such a great deal...have a few questions...

1) I initally set up through my reciever with the audio plug - but don't always listen to the reciver when watching TV - so unpluged the audio cable and deleted the device but now I don't have any sound through the HDMI to the TV (Didn't have it before either) - any hlep would be appreciated.

2) i have charter which has about 100+ non HD channels - before I could change a setting on my TV to full and it would fill the entire screen with those non-HD channels - but with the REvue I have boxes on both sides - have tried every setting I could think of - can anyone help? Full in my TV menu is no longer an option.

3) It seems that I read somewhere that the revue has no power off option - this just seems silly - I saw to change the screen time out settings but still doesn't turn off - any suggestions other than putting the revue on a switched power outlet and flipping the switch every time i want to watch tv?

Come on guys give me some feedback or suggestions for Google TV Noob to help me like this thing more than I do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20