Logitech Mini Controller

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Logitech Mini Controller for my Logitech Revue last month. The "go back" key never worked. I called customer support about it and they had me send it back to them. They sent me another brand new one, but the "go back" key still does not work. I tried it on both of my Logitech Revues.
does anyone have the Mini Controller, and does theirs work?

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
for those that own the mini controller anything I should know. I just ordered one off of eBay for $55 shipped (it was a retail shelf demo unit and the seller told prospective buyers that it wouldn't work as is due to the USB receiver being missing).

VMBieg

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
any Logitech unified controller will work with it, this pre dates the revue in fact it was originally marketed for windows media center PC's it was the kid brother to the "edge" rechargeable full size unit if my memory is correct maybe some one can confirm this but i remember looking at this back in like 08 or 07 for the first time, they just updated the unit to there unified format i think. :cool:

big fingers, like i have are a problem with it other then that i love it. perfect to use from the bed since you close the cover and if you fall asleep no waking up too WTF happened to my revue! LOL :p

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Hitting the function and back key worked great...THANK YOU!!!
One thing I did not notice is the Back key is actually orange, which
means it will only work with the Function key. When the keyboard lights
up, it looks white like all of the others...
Thank You again

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
for those that own the mini controller anything I should know. I just ordered one off of eBay for $55 shipped (it was a retail shelf demo unit and the seller told prospective buyers that it wouldn't work as is due to the USB receiver being missing).

The usb receiver is not needed unless you are going to plug it in to a Google TV.
there is a small storage area behind the battery cover to store it so it does not get lost.
If you want mine...you can have it. you will not need it at all...

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The usb receiver is not needed unless you are going to plug it in to a Google TV.
there is a small storage area behind the battery cover to store it so it does not get lost.
If you want mine...you can have it. you will not need it at all...

I'm using it with a Revue so won't need it (gotta love taking advantage of sellers who have no clue what they're talking about).

Main question was anything I should be aware of since online reviews for this thing are scarce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol