Surprise! Android 3.2 update for Revue

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't heard a thing about this until I saw it on the front page of AC. I was assuming the Revue was done getting updates since Logitech has pretty much abandoned it. Hopefully this will fix all the problems being mentioned here. Kudos to Google and Logitech. (still waiting for Google to come out with their own GoogleTV box.:p)

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Nice :) looks like a ton of Netflix fixes... same here, looking forward to seeing some new Google TV products this year.

Have you received your update yet? I'm about to go check mine now.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Just checked for the update... No go here in Philly yet.

I'm hopping for some fixes to the Chrome browser, the constant Page reloads are just a bit annoying.

Sent From My Galaxy10.1 Class Starship...

snoopyods

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine automatically downloaded and updated for me. It was weird. I was excited to check it this morning and I had a notification the update was successful. It is definitely faster overall but the few minutes I had to play with it still showed an issue with flash content on the browser. No biggy though. This is a much welcomed update. :)

EDIT: I am in Oregon by the way.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I call shenanigans on this update. Have heard NO reports from users and have grave doubts about an announcement that ends with, " I am sure this update will solve all your issues." Really? ALL?

baltwade

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
When I got home I checked my Revue and it says Firmware version 3.2, but I can't see any difference. The Google Play Store looks the same and there are still no movies available. Netflix also looks exactly the same. Everything looks the same. I see nothing new.

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
from another user on the logitech forum

bFDLT.jpg

tKqe1.jpg

Last edited:

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
This is my version fwiw

nothing still at 9pm CST. logitech is running out of time for their "100% of devices will receive update by thursday" statement.

Last edited:

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Got my update this morning for the Sony GTV. Massachusetts.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

bdizzel1982

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Just checked and still haven't got the update, I have tried to force it by clearing the system framework and by hard resetting the box and still nothing, getting very disappointed in Logitech thinking I should have spent the extra cash and got the sony box with blue ray :(

Fubie

May 12, 2010
Visit site
No update here as well. I took a look at the Logitech forums and tried all of the methods given to "force" the update that was "guaranteed" to be out by Friday. Well I guess there is still 6 hours left...