Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Where are the Co-Star Reviews

A couple tips:
    This guy got audio with plex:

Here is a fix for comcast audio problems:

I hear these things might get worked out in a firmware update.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by killspy6 View Post
    I have had my co-star for a few days and it is a major disappointment.
    My first problem is no button for DVR access. Is this false advertising? The list button does nothing on my Verizon fios.
    My second problem is no way to turn on CC from the remote for tv or cable box.
    Third, absolutely no remote control customizing. Logitec revue had it right. They just need a better processor.
    Oh yeah and my bluetooth headset only works less than a foot from the co-star..
    I'm still holding on to the co-star because all this could be fixed from an update. I'm hooking up my Logitec revue until that happens.

Same issue I'm having. No way of accessing the DVR function on the FIOS box. Even hitting the menu button and then the DVR button does not trigger the DVR function. This needs to be fixed or it's back to the revue.

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

If anyone is having lag or freeze problems, or if your remote is flaky, do a hard reset on the box and start over. That's what I did, and it made a huge difference (although I'm not sure why it just didn't work the first time).

Default Re: Where are the Co-Star Reviews....(here's one!!!!!)

Pre -ordered 2 co-stars. Stupid me. Have 2 new Vizio tvs. Hooked up co-stars to both. NEITHER worked. Got black screens or solid green screens. Used the "famous" customer service to re-set up again, FOUR times, and FOUR hardsets. One guy even told me to plug tv and co-star into a different outlet. Does he understand that MOST living room receptacles are on the same circuit? Do they expect me to drag an extension cord throught the house? Still won't work. DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK!!!!!!! Trying to get a refund, and no one will return my calls.....................figures.
    Luvzmobile

My only problem is it's slow!! Laggy.. It feels a HTC Hero after I use a GS3.
    The Hardware seems to be there go figure.
    HTC One
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    HTC Evo LTE
    Nexus 10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12