1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Belly 3.9.1 (nex)

Angry Why I will never order from Vizio Again

Never again, ever.

My experience with Vizio was discusting. I will never ever order or buy a product from them again after this.

Let me give you a breakdown of why their customer service and "low cost" choices hurt them 100x more then help them:

1) Preorder the Vizio Co-Star on 7/24 (first pre-order date)

2) I wait patiently, knowing it will ship eventually

3) The item ships on Aug 14, 2012 -- it is then I notice it ships "Smart Post"

Ok .. Smart Post.. I get it, its super super low cost for them. How bad could it be?

4) Goes from Intransit from Aug 14 until August 31st -- No word from Fed Ex OR Post Office

5) Check status again..its now September 1st. Its now going back to California?? No word from anyone.

6) I call fed-ex -- they say "There are no notes on why it is going back because it's smartpost.. call the place you ordered from"

7) I call Vizio -- They say "That's interesting. We have no idea what is going on with yoru package.. we will look into your case .. give us 3 business days and we will call you"

8) I wait until 5 business days and call vizio. They now tell me "Well it looks as though we "received" your order back from FedEx, but haven't processed it. That could take a week or so.

9) Once we process your order, we will refund your card... but then you will have to place another order <-- are you kidding?

G.T.F.O

I have waiting almost 1 full month, just for it to be delivered. Worst customer service ever. Own up to your bad business choice of choosing Smart Post and having no look into your logistics system to understand what is going on.

This company has no business selling product. There was nothing in terms of trying to help me or offer me anything. The fact that that they told me I would have to "re-order" the product is so absurd. This was my first purchase of a vizio product and as I thought, the company is crap. No wonder those who have it say it really isn't worth it.

This company needs to disappear or just stay in Walmart with the rest of the crap.

/endRant

Global Posts
    262 Global Posts

Default Re: Why I will never order from Vizio Again

Smart Post is horrendous. I'm thoroughly disappointed Vizio shipped via this method. Took more than two weeks (from the ship date) for my device to arrive. Luckily, I haven't had any other problems.
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

I hated smart post but can't blame vizio. Smart post is just crap. I watched my tracking number on a Thursday saying it left FedEx down the road from me. Thinking Friday I would see it at the local post office but I waited till Monday and called to report it lost. Vizio said call FedEx. FedEx said call USPS. USPS said call FedEx for a better tracking number as the one I have been tracking with was no good now. FedEx says wtf your number is fine its just sitting here since last week for the last five days. FedEx said you should have it in a few days since its still here at FedEx. I get home from work a hour after that call and its already at my house.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Not to be an *** but LOL. Made my day. I went to Best Buy and got the Sony. So after all the drama his is it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2