| || |
Why I will never order from Vizio Again
Never again, ever.
My experience with Vizio was discusting. I will never ever order or buy a product from them again after this.
Let me give you a breakdown of why their customer service and "low cost" choices hurt them 100x more then help them:
1) Preorder the Vizio Co-Star on 7/24 (first pre-order date)
2) I wait patiently, knowing it will ship eventually
3) The item ships on Aug 14, 2012 -- it is then I notice it ships "Smart Post"
Ok .. Smart Post.. I get it, its super super low cost for them. How bad could it be?
4) Goes from Intransit from Aug 14 until August 31st -- No word from Fed Ex OR Post Office
5) Check status again..its now September 1st. Its now going back to California?? No word from anyone.
6) I call fed-ex -- they say "There are no notes on why it is going back because it's smartpost.. call the place you ordered from"
7) I call Vizio -- They say "That's interesting. We have no idea what is going on with yoru package.. we will look into your case .. give us 3 business days and we will call you"
8) I wait until 5 business days and call vizio. They now tell me "Well it looks as though we "received" your order back from FedEx, but haven't processed it. That could take a week or so.
9) Once we process your order, we will refund your card... but then you will have to place another order <-- are you kidding?
I have waiting almost 1 full month, just for it to be delivered. Worst customer service ever. Own up to your bad business choice of choosing Smart Post and having no look into your logistics system to understand what is going on.
This company has no business selling product. There was nothing in terms of trying to help me or offer me anything. The fact that that they told me I would have to "re-order" the product is so absurd. This was my first purchase of a vizio product and as I thought, the company is crap. No wonder those who have it say it really isn't worth it.
This company needs to disappear or just stay in Walmart with the rest of the crap.