- 1 Posts
Owners of Sony NSZ-GS7 -- Does it do 5.1 audio output while playing movies?
I can't seem to find this answer anywhere.
I'm NOT talking about 5.1 passthrough from HDMI input. I'm talking about 5.1 output from video files played on the device (either directly on the device, via UPnP/DLNA, or via a proprietary app like Plex). When playing videos or ANYTHING other than passing through TV, can the device actually do 5.1 audio output? If it can, can it do it via HDMI or just optical?
The reason that I ask is that the vizio costar famously CAN NOT do 5.1 audio output.
If it matters, my media is mostly 1080p m2ts files with H.264 video and AC3 or DTS audio OR lower def MP4s with H.264 video and AAC audio.
- 09-14-2012, 03:12 AM #2
- By 631735 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:57 AM
- By FCO2011 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2011, 06:15 PM
- By spacecasespiff in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2010, 09:39 AM
- By kidfaces in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2010, 06:28 PM
- By Slick Finger Flicker in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:09 PM