1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default YouTube doesn't stream purchased movies from Google Play on Sony NSZ-GS7

Bought the new Sony GTV box. Initially streamed movies purchased through Google fine. Now, it says I have the wrong version of flash installed. Anyone know of a work around. I can't get it to work. Right now. Am thinking of just giving up on Google TV, it still really is half baked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: YouTube doesn't stream purchased movies from Google Play on Sony NSZ-GS7

Quote Originally Posted by booboolala2000 View Post
    Bought the new Sony GTV box. Initially streamed movies purchased through Google fine. Now, it says I have the wrong version of flash installed. Anyone know of a work around. I can't get it to work. Right now. Am thinking of just giving up on Google TV, it still really is half baked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    We have had the Sony NSZ-GT1 for around a year. Initially, I loved it. We have had a lot of internet issues this summer, but I think they have been resolved. I can't even play Youtube videos now, they start to instantly buffer. Was also having keyboard issues this past week that seem to miraculously cured themself

Default Re: YouTube doesn't stream purchased movies from Google Play on Sony NSZ-GS7

Try cache cleaner...might help