- 33 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Problem updating apps
I noticed yesterday that I had 4 apps that supposedly have updates. None of them are sideloaded--Aqua Mail, Dragon Fly (Free), Snag Films, and Redux. I selected "update" and the icon them turned to "updating" but never does anything. I tried it again today, but same results. I unplugged/rebooted the Co-Star and it still does it.
The only other thing to add is that despite Google Play showing those apps have updates, I haven't received a message in the notification bar informing me of updates.
- By Guidos Dad in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 09-04-2012, 05:59 AM
- By littlelolo26 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2012, 06:07 PM
- By DOOG9517 in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2011, 05:05 PM
- By azjerry in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2010, 05:08 PM
- By nneptune in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:01 AM