- 1 Posts
UG802 TF Slot issues
I have just recieved a UG802 which I am very pleased with except that the TF slot seems to not work
When I insert a micro SD card into the slot I can feel the card try to engage as the mechanism click but the card is not secure. i.e.its loose and can fallout
Am I doing something wrong, I have many devices with TF and no issues.
Is there anything I can to get this working as I do not want to send it back and have to wait a long time.
- 10-19-2012, 01:54 PM #2
- 60 Posts
- epinter's cm10 (Atrix 4G)
Re: UG802 TF Slot issues
For mine it's just really difficult to get them to click in all the way. I have to take a dime or something to push it in further. If my fingernails were long or something, that would work too. I just use a dime every time I try to click it in or get it to release. It's a dumb design, because it's further than flush with the side
- By biggeno313 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 12-12-2015, 03:04 PM
- By Robb471 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:43 PM
- By VDubb22 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2010, 01:01 PM
- By gbp in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:32 PM
- By zeal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2009, 04:20 PM