- 12-05-2012, 03:56 PM #2
Re: iMito MX1 overview
I ordered one a few days ago from Amazon and have it in my sweaty little hands as we speak. I also bought an air mouse/keyboard thing. I've not yet tried them out but I will tonight or tomorrow after work.
I showed a bunch of people your video and they were really impressed with the imito.
The question I keep getting and the one I don't have an answer to is if it can be controlled by an Android phone. My hunch is no. If not, why?
- 12-27-2012, 04:22 PM #3
- 01-09-2013, 08:44 AM #4
- 01-10-2013, 10:55 AM #5
- 02-14-2013, 10:50 PM #6
- 05-12-2013, 09:16 PM #7
- By aBoldPatriotsFan in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 57Last Post: 08-01-2011, 07:06 AM
- By SmartPhoneTech in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:07 PM
- By joshua.worth in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2011, 08:52 PM
- By wazzup987 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2011, 12:42 PM
- By cmcguire2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 08:07 PM