- 1 Posts
Is it possible to swap a file between firmwares and then apply? (T21/GV-21)
I bought a GV-21 android stick, which is the same as the Kimdecent T21.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, when it arrived it already had the newest firmware on it. But that firmware is bad. XBMCAndroid doesn't work on it, Wi-Fi is poor and some apps just show a black screen. I had one before Christmas with the old Firmware and it was brilliant.
I have emailed for the old firmware but i get directed to the same link, which seems to be corrupt.
Is it possible i can replace the bootfs file inside the folder of this firmware - Droid Stick T21 firmware V20121213_Kimdecent
With the bootfs file that is found in the folder of this firmware? - Droid Stick T21 firmware T21_120_20130111_Kimdecent
It is for the same stick, but the bootfs file is corrupt in the link of the firmware i need, and it's the only place i can find it. (I've looked everywhere).
I will be over the moon if anyone can help me.
- By chadm369 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2012, 01:40 PM
- By Brainerd in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 03-19-2012, 02:32 AM
- By roryn3kids in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2011, 05:19 PM
- By onixblack in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2010, 03:47 PM
- By imekul in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 01:22 PM