Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The Play Store app stopped working on my Logitech Revue

Something unfortunate happened to me this morning...
    When trying to open the Play store application I was presented with the following message (see attachment).

Unfortunately... at this moment, there is no update available for my device (I double checked).
    I live in Canada, and I would love to know if this problem is resolved on US-located devices.

Have an awesome weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Play Store app stopped working on my Logitech Revue-2013-02-02-10.30.33.jpg  

Default Re: The Play Store app stopped working on my Logitech Revue

Wow....can't believe I found this thread because the same exact thing happened to me today. This is the 1st thime I've used my GTV today, the time is 4:15 CST in Chicago, IL. and when I tried to go to the Play Store I received the exact same message. The problem is that it's telling me to update my Google TV system but I seem to be stuck on version 3.1 becuase I've clicked on my "Update" button many time and my system is up to date. I just did a little investigating and I see that the 3.2 OTA came out a while ago...did I miss the update or something? Maybe I didn't have my GTV hooked up at that time? Anyway I need help Android lovers...can someone please tell me how to update my system to Android 3.2? Please help and thanks, davey0728.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Play Store app stopped working on my Logitech Revue-img_20130202_161758.jpg  
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: The Play Store app stopped working on my Logitech Revue

Good news.
    The problem was resolved this morning (24 hours later) with an updated of around 200MB.
    After the update the Play Store app looks a lot like the "regular" (phone/tablet) version.