- 3 Posts
The Play Store app stopped working on my Logitech Revue
Something unfortunate happened to me this morning...
When trying to open the Play store application I was presented with the following message (see attachment).
Unfortunately... at this moment, there is no update available for my device (I double checked).
I live in Canada, and I would love to know if this problem is resolved on US-located devices.
Have an awesome weekend.
- 02-02-2013, 04:15 PM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: The Play Store app stopped working on my Logitech Revue
Wow....can't believe I found this thread because the same exact thing happened to me today. This is the 1st thime I've used my GTV today, the time is 4:15 CST in Chicago, IL. and when I tried to go to the Play Store I received the exact same message. The problem is that it's telling me to update my Google TV system but I seem to be stuck on version 3.1 becuase I've clicked on my "Update" button many time and my system is up to date. I just did a little investigating and I see that the 3.2 OTA came out a while ago...did I miss the update or something? Maybe I didn't have my GTV hooked up at that time? Anyway I need help Android lovers...can someone please tell me how to update my system to Android 3.2? Please help and thanks, davey0728.
- By N33k5 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2013, 06:12 PM
- By zizu101 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2012, 06:21 AM
- By romylam in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2011, 12:06 PM
- By dusty78 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:36 AM
- By mobilemedic20 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:35 PM