Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CoStar Failure - Product + CS

I purchased a CoStar directly from Vizio after being in a backorder situation. I finally hooked it up and had a series of issues relating to video and sound that lead Vizio to tell me they wanted to replace the unit. I gave them my CC# so they would ship a replacement unit which showed up about a week later.

I attempted to use the refurbished unit only to have the same issues with picture and sound. Working with the tech rep again we could not solve the issue and they suggested replacing this unit after talking with their engineer. They asked me for my CC# again at which point I told them I wanted to return it for a refund. They told me I would need to pay for the return and likely be assessed a 10% charge. I objected, we talked and they agreed to credit and issue a return label.

I got this agreement on a Friday. When I still had nothing the following Tuesday I called CS. The rep told me the first rep had not filed the claim correctly and that he was taking care of it. Two days later I still had no email or label so I called again. I was placed on hold and their phone system hung up on me. I called back and got a new agent who I explained everything to again. They placed me on hold and when they came back they said that is was "being worked on" and that I should hear from them in 24-48 hours. I asked to speak to a supervisor.

Several minutes later I get a woman who says she is a supervisor. I explain the situation to her and she says they need to email the warehouse to find out what's going on and that I should hear in 24-48 hours and that there is nothing else they can do.

All CS people were courteous and apologetic but offered no solution other than to continue to wait.