- 29 Posts
Co Star new update help
I downloaded the new update but then it gave me an error screen, so I unplugged it and plugged it in again. How the remote works, like TV in and volume with the Google TV remote but my screen says please change source resolution. What I'm picking up is that it can't be displayed. Any ideas?
- 02-26-2013, 12:11 AM #2
- 54 Posts
- Paranoid Android
Re: Co Star new update help
If you have a cable box plugged in, go to its settings and change it to the highest resolution (for example, on att uverse its 1080i).
Then on the Co-star, go to Settings>Video>Video Resolution and change it to Auto. Reboot, and everything *should* be okay.
- By WhoolioPreludee in forum Google TVReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2012, 06:51 PM
- By androidforall in forum Google TVReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2012, 07:24 PM
- By twosted in forum Google TVReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2012, 11:00 PM
- By jondon156 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 11Last Post: 10-30-2011, 08:45 AM
- By fauntix in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:58 PM