- 1 Posts
Amazon Instant Video after 4.2.2 update
Have others experienced this app failing since 4.2.2? My primary content provider, therefore, one of the main reasons I recently purchased my 5ga7900, and now it is fail. The app works, but no videos will play.
Of course, the advertised HBO Go has not worked since the tv came out of the box. I've been pretty disappointed with the application of the android os to the smart tv market, but was eager for the update to 4.2.2. Since that, my tv has become even less powerful. Anyone else experiencing this level of fail?
- 10-26-2013, 08:08 PM #2
- 10-27-2013, 01:06 PM #3
Re: Amazon Instant Video after 4.2.2 update
I'm pretty sure that amazon instant video uses flash and the newest update no longer supports flash because it's running android 4.2.2
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
- By Rab3awy in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2015, 04:22 AM
- By dustmanion in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:50 AM
- By Simon_y7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:53 PM
- By patman329 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:43 PM
- By VCuser in forum Rogers Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 05:27 PM