Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CS918s Android TV Box - "No Signal or Out of Range"

I really hope I can get some help. Just bought a CS918s Android TV Box and connected it to my Samsung HDTV 1080i(DVI) using a DVI/HDMI adapter. But once I powered up the TV Box my TV displayed, "No Signal or Out of Range". I took it to work just to check the newer HDTV there and it worked fine. So, I chalked it up to having an older HDTV. I then connected the A/V cable to my TV. It did work, but the picture was really distorted (no color, snow-like) and rolling like something was wrong with the vertical hold. I could understand why it may not display on an older HDTV using HDMI, but I don't understand why the A/V connection didn't work properly. Please help. Thanks in advance.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: CS918s Android TV Box - "No Signal or Out of Range"

Quote Originally Posted by nancyfaddishmall View Post
    Dear, it is my great pleaser to see your question here. I have also met this problem before. In this case, you maybe need to flash your CS918 mini pc with some firmware. It is just like that CX919(j22)If you want to learn more. you can add my skype:nancyfaddishmall, so that I can send you the more detailed information.
    I am a noob to this. Can I just give you my email and you could send me a message with details? Thanks again.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: CS918s Android TV Box - "No Signal or Out of Range"

Quote Originally Posted by nancyfaddishmall View Post
    yes, of course
    [[email removed per rules]]

I would appreciate any help you can give.