Logitech apologizes for delay - discount coming?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Just got this in the ol' e-mail. Are we getting a discount? Rebate?

revue-mea-culpa.PNG

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I think the camera will be likely. I called yesterday and expressed my regret when the sony dropped two days before. Glad to know I wasnt the only one that got this email. Felt a little guilty earlier when I read it while I was using it. Really loving logitech right now. That remote kicks butt.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered from Amazon.com and felt similarly burned when Best Buy had the items for sale early. Unexpectedly yesterday morning I got an email from Amazon with a $10 credit towards Amazon Video On Demand services.

They're calling it a "Promotional Credit," but it sounds like they're trying to keep customers happy.

TJH

brybry2

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I got an email from amazon on the 20th saying my revue would ship on the 21st and should receive it by the 23rd. On the 21st I got an email that the package shipped that day. I tracked the package and it had been delivered the same day. Not to shabby.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I selected the free shipping, of course, and the tracking indicates that it has left the facility and is "in transit" from Kentucky. Estimated delivery isn't until the 26th. They must "throttle" free shipping orders because I ordered a different item a couple weeks ago. I watched as it sat in Kent, Washington, for a couple days with no movement. I live just a few hours south! It hurts waiting!

TJH