Contest Closed - Logitech Revue Giveaway - Free Logitech Revue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmatthew

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Revue

I would say that being able to do PIP with a browser and television simultaneously will be awesome! Also, having a single small box to control almost everything and a logitech harmony remote on my android phone would be awesome! so many things! thanks for running this contest!

Albi

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Definitely most looking forward to the app store on a tv. I'd love to get slingplayer and netflix on my tv and who could resist full screen angry birds? (hopefully!)

anon(23479)

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Google TV FTW!

I was impressed with the Google TV the other day when I played with it at Best Buy. Took a little figuring out I'll tell you, mostly because Best Buy gives you a billion buttons to press for Demos, and other lame stuff. But the Revue itself was sleek and sexy. I most liked the fact it was a Chrome browser in the Revue which would be nice to play with, especially since tinkering is a necessity - and I'd find a way to get Hulu to work. I was also impressed with the tv show lookup feature, was mighty nice - I've rented from Amazon before a few times and liked the quality and the fact they tied together was nice.

It's a sexy device and I'll tell you my friends, it needs a loving touch - I'll gladly take mighty good care of it for you :)

AtanRaca

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I am looking most forward to proving to my buddy that I own something cooked than he does. Dude has to keep up with the Jones'

dlaluan

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to being able to search for movies currently playing in a much easier and organized fashion. Surfing the web at the same time is also a plus. Sure beats looking at my laptop, then back to the TV all the time.

jomnoc

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I just want to be able to have the power of a full browser in the comfort of my living room without needing to extend a reaaaaaally long hdmi cable from my computer to my tv :mad:

benoit808

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to never get my *** off the couch again... the entire world accessible on my HD TV from the comfort of my couch... can't get any better than that... can it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty