NBC, Fancast, FOX access

sleepy#AC

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking on the Web for news or posts on this but, the access issues with Google TV must not be consistent, because I am able to watch complete episodes from Fancast.com, NBC.com and Fox.com without a problem.
I have not been able to access content from ABC, CBS, Hulu or TV.com, as those sites are blocking the Revue.
Does anyone else have any input on this?
Thanks.

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I have confirmed that both Fax.com and NBC.com DO NOT work for me.

Fancast.com does not give me the same "This is not supported on this device" that I get from the other sites, but it does not actually load the video.

What Internet Provider are you using? I'm wondering if this may have something to do with it (It's a long shot, I know).

Reactions: sleepy#AC

sleepy#AC

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I am using AT&T as the Internet provider, but Time Warner is the content provider. I have been playing with Google TV quite a bit, but I am still running HDMI from my laptop to my TV as well and can switch to one or the other when needed. The PC has a built-in Hulu client which is nice. I can also run PlayOn and the TV, which is a Vizio has a ton of useful Internet content as well. The bottom line though is, I should not be able to access NBC, Fox or Fancast directly from the Revue, but yet I have the lucky ability for now, but these sites are not recognizing the Flash player or Chrome browser coming from the Revue Google TV box from either TW or AT&T? It can't just be isolated to me alone.
Thanks for checking and posting your findings. The Android community is a wonderful group for sure. Happy Sunday!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1