google tv app on transformer tab

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
hey everyone, i have been using the logitech harmony app on my tab but since i update to honeycomb 3.1, its gone for whatever reason. the google tv app is the only one available on market and so i downloaded it but i cannot get it to recognize my revue box for the life of me. it keeps saying "no google tv found on network" my tab and my revue box are on the same wifi network and i've tried manually inputting the ip address in the app but it still wont recognize it. any suggestions? i've looked everywhere online for a walkthrough step by step to get it going but there is nothing out there.
thx for your help

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
hey everyone, i have been using the logitech harmony app on my tab but since i update to honeycomb 3.1, its gone for whatever reason. the google tv app is the only one available on market and so i downloaded it but i cannot get it to recognize my revue box for the life of me. it keeps saying "no google tv found on network" my tab and my revue box are on the same wifi network and i've tried manually inputting the ip address in the app but it still wont recognize it. any suggestions? i've looked everywhere online for a walkthrough step by step to get it going but there is nothing out there.
thx for your help
I could not get it to work either. I have tried from my Transformer, Evo and Iphone. No luck. Says the same thing yours does. I have a sony google tv and not the Revue box.

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm that it works fine on my Evo (With the actual Sony GTV). Is it possibly a compatibility issue on Honeycomb?

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Oh gosh I just received my Revue but I just updated my Xoom to 3.2. This sucks. Thanks for the heads up.

After installing the Revue last week, I tried installing the Google TV app on my Xoom that was updated to 3.2 recently. It works fine on my Xoom. It's a full screen version of the Google TV app for phone. App also works on my HTC Incredible and my family's Droid2 and iPhone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez