Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Google+ Tips and Tricks (Ask/Answer)

Yeah that's new. CSV files.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #52  
    LR7

Global Posts
    266 Global Posts

Is there a way to post a comment to a shared comment and add media (such as pictures, videos, links)?

Also, I get my chats popping up in G+ and in Gmail...Is there a way to have them only pop up in one place or the other?
    Last edited by LR_Se7eN; 07-19-2011 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Add question

Quote Originally Posted by LR_Se7eN View Post
    Is there a way to post a comment to a shared comment and add media (such as pictures, videos, links)?
    Also, I get my chats popping up in G+ and in Gmail...Is there a way to have them only pop up in one place or the other?
    no, not if you have a gmail tab opened. their thinking on this one is being able to carry on a conversation seamlessly regardless of which tab you're working in.

so if youre on G+ and talking and then your buddy sends you an email you can hop on over to the gmail tab to open the email while continuing the conversation.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  
    LR7

Global Posts
    266 Global Posts

IS there a way to add a picture to a post that is already been going on? Looks like all my options to add pictures, video, links, etc. are not available unless it is an original post.

Quote Originally Posted by molinap1 View Post
    When I look at my profile > about on the android app, it shows an old email address from an old job. It is not on the browser profile > about, and it is not under my contact info in gmail.

Also, on my phone, my wife's profile > about shows her email address misspelled, but it is correct on her profile and in my contact list.

Does anyone know where it is getting the about info for the phone app, because it does not match the info from the browser about page?
    Does anyone know the answer to this? Thanks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123