Social Media

jaj324

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Does owning and using an Android device affect your social media choices?

Are there very many, if any, non Android users on Google+? Probably so, due to the popularity of the Chrome desktop browser.

When I got my first iPhone in 09 I was all about FB, during my WP phase I was more into Twitter and now I seem to gravitate towards google+ since I came back to Android.

How has your choice of mobile device affected your social media?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, there are many google+ members that don't use Android phones.

My use of social media hasn't really changed since switching from iOS to Android in 2011. The usual social apps (FB, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr) work as well or better on Android phones.

Guillin

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I would definitely say that different operating systems tend to lean towards different social media's. For myself I am a heavy Twitter user. I've found the most enjoyable Twitter experience to actually be on the BB10 operating system so I almost used it exclusively on my Q10.

When I had a Lumia 925, once again I found Twitter to be the best experience, however on iOS I found I used Facebook a lot more, and currently on my Nexus 5, I find it's a mix between Twitter and Google+. A lot of it has to do with how well designed the official social media apps for myself. Looking at the "Big 3" this is my opinion in order from best to worst of the modern operating systems

Twitter - 1) BB10, 2)WP8, 3)iOS, 4)Android
Facebook - 1) iOS, 2) Android, 3) WP8, 4) BB10
Google+, 1) Android, 2) iOS. (Not applicable on BB10 or WP8)

alice234

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm iPhone owner now and use google+ on my pc. :) (it's just another part of youtube bloggers for me). Android-users "use" Google+ more often. When I owned a web os, used Facebook. No difference, really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs