- 2 Posts
Google+ video privacy issues
Ok helping my brother out here:
He made a video with his new GoPro camera and posted it to Google+/Youtube. He set it to private to be viewed by family circle. I can view his video on PC running Win8.1 through Google+ with no problem. I cannot view the video on my Samsung Note10.1 2014 version or my S4 and both give the same error: " This video is private." Does not make sense that I can view via PC but not mobile Android.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- 03-09-2014, 08:46 AM #2
Re: Google+ video privacy issues
It seems privacy is working so it seems your signed in differently on the mobile devices. What have you tried so far? Signed out and back in again? Rebooted devices? Tried using the app or conversely a web browser. Signed in and out of G+?N5 Black 32GB 4.4.2(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.2), iphone 5, etc., N7(4.4.2) AT&T(2 Unlimited Plan's) The iphone...Super Powerful Processor...Housed in an itty bitty living space.(Snicker...)
- By macmar68 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: Yesterday, 04:07 PM
- By rorobynbyn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:45 AM
- By CHILLYWILL_95831 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:38 PM
- By droidenvy in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:00 PM
- By agnoslibertine in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 04:49 PM