Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google+ video privacy issues

Ok helping my brother out here:
    He made a video with his new GoPro camera and posted it to Google+/Youtube. He set it to private to be viewed by family circle. I can view his video on PC running Win8.1 through Google+ with no problem. I cannot view the video on my Samsung Note10.1 2014 version or my S4 and both give the same error: " This video is private." Does not make sense that I can view via PC but not mobile Android.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Global Posts
    527 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.4 KitKat

Default Re: Google+ video privacy issues

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholeo View Post
    Ok helping my brother out here:
    He made a video with his new GoPro camera and posted it to Google+/Youtube. He set it to private to be viewed by family circle. I can view his video on PC running Win8.1 through Google+ with no problem. I cannot view the video on my Samsung Note10.1 2014 version or my S4 and both give the same error: " This video is private." Does not make sense that I can view via PC but not mobile Android.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    So the question is why can't you see it on the Samsung's? As opposed to why can you see it on the PC?
    It seems privacy is working so it seems your signed in differently on the mobile devices. What have you tried so far? Signed out and back in again? Rebooted devices? Tried using the app or conversely a web browser. Signed in and out of G+?
    N5 Black 32GB 4.4.2(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.2), iphone 5, etc., N7(4.4.2) AT&T(2 Unlimited Plan's) The Nexus 5 is so fast...I just finished the internet...The ending wasn't great...