Google + and hangouts

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have deleted my google + with the same email I use to talk on hangouts. Is there other ways to add people on hangouts. Or is activating my Google plus again the only way? I didn't know if there was more appropriate place to post this. So I did I figured it would be best in the forum I'm most active on.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying you deleted the Google+ app, or that you removed your Google account from the phone? I believe Hangouts is closely integrated with Google+, so if you uninstalled Google+, then you might not be able to use Hangouts (at least not comprehensively). You could still use Hangouts as your default SMS app.

I'm going to move this to the Google+ forum.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes I've deleted google plus but I'm still using the hangouts app.. I have another google plus with a separate account. I just didn't like that they integrated Picasa and I had to change who can see what on my pictures one by one.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just didn't like that they integrated Picasa and I had to change who can see what on my pictures one by one.

Are you talking about when you upload a photo to Google+ Photos? I agree that there should be an easy way to do it without having to share with anyone. Usually, I just share it with myself.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
yeah the same, I have to get check now if that is default that is private or only to specific people that I had shared with on picasa

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok so now on my google plus app on my phone. I can't seem to a search any of my circles when sharing. It only allows me to share per specific person. And when I try to add someone now it just does the load screen but doesn't show my circles. I guess is what happens when you delete your Google plus then try to open it up again? If so that sucks...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and make sure People Details is checked. I think that includes Google+ Circles information.