Best Buy Preorders?

SirThale

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey..juss wondering which BB u r talking bout...I juss left the apple glen BB and the"lil"dude was kinda a Dick and said they had no idea prolly Friday/Saturday..I know that didn't found right and they didn't bother 2 check! Was hoping Adam or Ben was working so I could get some real answers but oh well..plz let me know which one..north/south..thanx!

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Northcrest is where I ordered both of mine. I haven't called any of the others - there's the mobile store in Glenbrook too.

TWIZTID CRAIG

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Was that the north or south BB in fort Wayne Indiana plz?..I juss left apple glen bout an hour ago and they had no idea..and wasn't real nice bout it...but I figure if the north store had em the south one should 2..I live in Ohio and juss got back..sounds like I'm gonna b heading back 2 the fort 2nite!

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
The best buy in Gainesville, Va just got theirs. I'm picking mine up this evening :D:D

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

jamesjeter1

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I called BBC in mobile al to check. They grumpy lady yld me they wasn't releasing the pre orders until they have a release date. I told her about the memo and she said, I appreciate you reading online but still will not give me my phone.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Went by the Best in Chesterfield Valley (St Louis). They have the pre-order list printed out and ready to call when the phones get in. I'm number 2 of 6 on list. He said they should be getting them today, latest tomorrow.

andrewvig

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been annoying my local Best Buy as much as I've annoyed my wife with my anticipation of the phone. My store said they expect delivery tonight or tomorrow. They'll start calling us once they receive them but there is no reason that if I happen to be hanging out during the delivery time window (perhaps playing in one of their fine technology departments) for several hours. Perhaps sell a tv or four and pounce on my pre-orders once I see the UPS or Fedex man drive their big, beautiful trucks into the parking lot. gimme gimme gimme gimme. blargh!!!!!!

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I know somewhere there is a post showing all of the relevant discounts but I can't find the darned thing. Anyone know where it is?

I think it's a $50 card for pre ordering'

$50 for a two year upgrade

$50 as I signed up for the Freedom Phone Advantage thing?

Does this sound correct?

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got my e-mail from my Best Buy in the Western Suburbs of Chicago.

The good news...I can pick up my precious!!!

The bad news...my dumb @ss left my OG EVO home that I'm using for a trade-in. So, I gotta drive home which is 45min away from the Best Buy (near my job), pick up the OG and drive all the way back.

Could I just pick it up tomorrow...yes. Am I...hell no! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzle