Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

i adore the look of the one x vs the s3 :)
anyone seen the HTC windows phone? X8 or 8X...
pure stunning!

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Yes,it looks really good. Sadly to me it looks like windows os is like IPs on customization. :sly:

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

New topic.!
What kind of feature phones (not smartphones) did you guys use to have before having an s3 or one x.? I use to have a Motorola
2inch screen with a qwerty keyboard all on the front. Man.. I use to think that thing was cool.. :(

Here's a history of all my phones up to now:

Some Boost Mobile flip I don't even remember --> Motorola V220 --> Motorola Razr (the flip that was the shiz back then) --> Motorola Backflip (worst phone ever... even tried to lose it on purpose just so I can have an excuse to upgrade :p... but phone that got me hooked onto Android :eek: ) --> AT&T Galaxy S3 (miss it :( ) --> AT&T One X (maybe soon to be replaced by a Nexus 4 :D )

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

my last feature phone was a sony ericsson w959 (i think) walkman phone.
ive always had a fetish for sony phones. i had their 1st camera phone T-something then some of their Cybershot phones (the k750i is a classic)
1st phone ever was a mitsubishi Trium Geo :) (it actualy had internet, WAP 1.0) and a pull out ariel :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Haha,I remember the old moto razer mango lol. And me too funky,I like having a cool phone.. :p

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

sweet, is that the one with the prisim with light splitting thru it?
shave ya legs n show us a pic ;) x

Yes, it is!
My legs are shaved but I'm too lazy right now to take a pic. Just got back home from the bar, a little drunk, lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I picked up a cold over the weekend, and now it seems to be subsiding... coughing like crazy though, dunno how I'll sleep tonight :(

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Yes, it is!
My legs are shaved but I'm too lazy right now to take a pic. Just got back home from the bar, a little drunk, lol.

aw go on.... legs out for the lads.... :) x

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome, I'm not the only genuine Star Wars nerd here. If they make a film taking place after Jedi, I would hope to sweet god it's based on the Admiral Thrawn conflict. That would be epic.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

That would be great too! But this is just after episode 6, right? Thrawn's story actually begins before the battle of Yavin (don't know much about him). I think they might choose to take a bigger leap into the future, to avoid having to show the known characters with different/older actors.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I picked up a cold over the weekend, and now it seems to be subsiding... coughing like crazy though, dunno how I'll sleep tonight :(

Sent from my HTC One X

lol i know this sounds like such a lie but i dont get the cold, havent had it in around 17years (when i started working outdoors)
i actualy have a theory on how to avoid the cold but i dont think the world, and certainly not this forum are ready for it :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

lol i know this sounds like such a lie but i dont get the cold, havent had it in around 17years (when i started working outdoors)
i actualy have a theory on how to avoid the cold but i dont think the world, and certainly not this forum are ready for it :)

Please tell me! Every year I always get sick with something (usually cold or strep throat)! :(

...Unless it's against forums rules, then I suppose it's for the best. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I want a tattoo.. too bad i spend all my money on phone stuff.. -.- dam* my nerdy self.! :sly:

I know how that feels. I had saved some money to tattoo my whole back. But I got scared because of the pain and used the money to buy the S3. No regrets! :)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

aw go on.... legs out for the lads.... :) x

There are no pics of the tattoo in my phone. And I don't want to get up and turn on the lights to take one right now. Sorry!

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

There are no pics of the tattoo in my phone. And I don't want to get up and turn on the lights to take one right now. Sorry!

*waits for pics to leak* :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

tomorrow im gonna nag until u show us :)
il show my sword wound :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Please tell me! Every year I always get sick with something (usually cold or strep throat)! :(

...Unless it's against forums rules, then I suppose it's for the best. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

people will find it disgusting but i think my theory is sound.
ill share when im drunk :)
uploadfromtaptalk1351660829258.jpg

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Just downloaded the Android 4.2 keyboard APK... it rocks! Gesture recognition is top notch!

Also, new homescreen. Digging the clean stock look. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351661420824.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351661420824.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii