[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
sore subject today.

So we're in agreement as far as my last comment is concerned :D

They're a good team, it's just my duty as a MD boy... to hate them ;)

No offense Dev... a prerequisite for Marylanders. Although... my mom is a Steelers fan. Dafuq?

Edit: my whip in progress
IMG_20121105_200032.jpg

Last edited:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with likes? Posts after 17170 the likes disappear (everyones' likes, not just mine) when I refresh, and I can like it again.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm East PA, about an hour from Philly, so, I don't think I'd be a Pittsburg fan. But, I'm not into sports, so, don't have a team, lol.
Whenever people start to talk about football(no offense here njap and all of you who enjoy football just not what i grew up around)I always sort of just tune out because i can't stand the argument's, mindless raging debates(that's stretching the term to it's breaking point)most of the time anyway all those in this thread i applaud you for having intelligent conversation about football and the player's however at least the people i know that are football fans it's t bow sucks, no manning is the best,and i have run out of names to think of here,but there just going back and forth with no facts behind their reasoning and again i know this isn't always the case...,but it seems they like the person because their a nationwide sensation or they hate someone else for the exact same reason..so those of you who have intelligent conversation about football,maybe it will become tolerable for me if this becomes a more common thing, but until their is a lot less of these mindless arguments,i think i will stay away from it thank you,again i may be way off the mark with this and if i am please let me know...