the BEST case to keep slim form on the NOTE 2

seoulbrova

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
horrible OP...thread is supposed to be about how cool the case is but gives no info on what it even is.

Sorry guys! I didn't know people were still commenting on this thread.

Here's the link: Ultra Thin 0 3mm White Matte Clear Case Cover for Samsung Note 2 II N7100 N7105 | eBay

Like I said, it's SUPER slim and if you're looking for protection from drops forget it. I wanted something to keep the phone as SLIM and LIGHT as possible while not getting it scratched.

I have the Rearthe and didn't like how it left parts of the phone exposed. It's kind of pricey for what you get, but it's so slim next to a naked phone it's nearly the same size.

EWT

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
The size of the case really does matter. I got the Verizon case with the kickstand when I bought the phone and didn't like it at all. It added bulk and was slippery despite the texture. Case #2 and currently on the phone is the ringke slim case. Very nice material and minimal bulk, which really makes the phone easier to handle, but the corners aren't well protected, and the cutout for the micro usb connector digs into my pinky when I hold my phone. If it wrapped further up the back of the phone and corners a little more, it would be perfect. I'm going to give the Seidio Surface a try next although it is pricey.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Try the Flexishield etyppo. It keeps the phone slim and it allows for a nice grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Try the Flexishield etyppo. It keeps the phone slim and it allows for a nice grip.

TheOtherBill

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Take a look at Amazon.com: Amzer AMZ95211 TPU Skin Case Cover with Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 (Fits All Carriers) - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White: Cell Phones & Accessories I have one on the way now. I thought it was a nice compromise between size and protection (plus a kickstand!). I won't know for sure till it gets here but at that price I had to order it.

That's a nice case and it looks to protect the phone very well and looks like the kickstand is stronger than the one I bought.

uploadfromtaptalk1355143225427.jpg

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

artofdesign

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site

I LOVED this case on my S3, but the one I got for my GNote2 doesnt cover the corners/bottom well enough. Im using it cuz Its the thinest I know of that has lip past screen, but wished it was more like the S3 one.

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I LOVED this case on my S3, but the one I got for my GNote2 doesnt cover the corners/bottom well enough. Im using it cuz Its the thinest I know of that has lip past screen, but wished it was more like the S3 one.
Same here. I'm using the Ringke Slim and I love the look and feel (although it's a fingerprint magnet). I like the one seoulbrova posted...may order that one.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I got the white case with my 50% off: Galaxy Note - I wasn't sure about the gray rubber band around it, but now that I have it, I love it. The case actually makes pushing the buttons easier, makes it easy to hold, and keeps that beautiful back on it and gets rid of the Verizon emblems.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got the white case with my 50% off: Galaxy Note - I wasn't sure about the gray rubber band around it, but now that I have it, I love it. The case actually makes pushing the buttons easier, makes it easy to hold, and keeps that beautiful back on it and gets rid of the Verizon emblems.

What the hell was Verizon thinking with all those ugly logos everywhere?!?

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Word on the street is the elago slim fit is pretty good. They make a gray one that reviewers say matches the phone pretty well. Mine should be in today

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ch5220

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought this one from ebay in addition to the Ringke Slim. They actually seem like the exact same case to me in regards to material and thickness, but since this one from ebay was very similar in color to the Titanium phone it is actually much less noticeable than the black Ringke case. Because of that and the fact that it was a little cheaper I just returned the Ringke case.

For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Gray Ultra Slim Back Clip on Plastic Case Cover | eBay

alvarez13

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Why can't the elago and reath type phones cover the entire bezel. It looks so crappy that it's just left open. I want a seidio surface like form but without the magnet messing everything up.

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't the elago and reath type phones cover the entire bezel. It looks so crappy that it's just left open. I want a seidio surface like form but without the magnet messing everything up.

- - - Updated - - -