[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Please report the post so we can take care of it (if it happened on AC.)

Guys, not to bring the thread down, but it's happened more than once that people come into Chatter to complain about events in other threads. Please, do your awesome mods (especially me :p) a solid and just report the post so we can step in and show these trolls what's what. :)

I know I'm probably sounding like an idiot but how do I report an entire thread? Lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Sucks I almost bought a Nexus 7 tonight. But the wife told me pick one, new phone or tablet. Can't have both...

So since I'm waiting on what the S4 will show us in a few days I passed on the tablet tonight... Sucks cuz it was nice...

Possible scenarios for you to get both:

If you're due for an upgrade on your line, get rid of it and go Straight Talk or T-Mo, more cost for the phone but you might be able to work in a used N7 with the cost you'll save on the bill.

If you're not due and paying full price, don't get the stupid plastic S4 :)P) and find something second hand with enough left for your N7.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I'm probably sounding like an idiot but how do I report an entire thread? Lol

Just report the first post and be as detailed as possible in your message to the moderators.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Sucks I almost bought a Nexus 7 tonight. But the wife told me pick one, new phone or tablet. Can't have both...

So since I'm waiting on what the S4 will show us in a few days I passed on the tablet tonight... Sucks cuz it was nice...

Launch event for the GS4 is two blocks from my office.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Steak eggs potatoes and cheese.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363143787864.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363143787864.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 27

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Cardiogramme is a great live wallpaper. Reminds me of work. 2def would probably like it, and could point out the heart defects in it. Good night all.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I beat Hyper Hexagoner today... Yay! :D
The funny thing is that my score on this level (65.22) is higher than my Hexagoner (61.23), Hexagonest (26.22), and Hyper Hexagon (27.14) scores.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363145288856.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363145288856.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 26

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, the game is over. Sharks played terribly, legitimately, no salt in my statement. This is just a bad season, period.

Good going blues. Also, thank you beyond drunk fans who feel it necessary to yell about how I suck while trying to take a piss. Enjoy the extra 45 seconds I took to finish up :)

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm too addicted to this game

36088761.jpg

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, the game is over. Sharks played terribly, legitimately, no salt in my statement. This is just a bad season, period.

Good going blues. Also, thank you beyond drunk fans who feel it necessary to yell about how I suck while trying to take a piss. Enjoy the extra 45 seconds I took to finish up :)

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Welcome to St. Louis. We won't treat you like that at a baseball game, but hockey? Lol, you better be in a Blues jersey.

(Correction: You would be safer in East St. Louis at 2 A.M than at a Cardinals game...if you're wearing a Cubs shirt :p)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2