Best samsung galaxy s4 case?

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have both a Spigen Slim Armor and Spigen Neo Hybrid and both are excellent cases. I like them both a lot and am having trouble deciding which one to keep on the phone. Today I have the Slim Armor.

seabrz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have both a Spigen Slim Armor and Spigen Neo Hybrid and both are excellent cases. I like them both a lot and am having trouble deciding which one to keep on the phone. Today I have the Slim Armor.

Love the look of the Neo Hybrid, but I've been reading where the charger and earbuds don't fit - ports don't line up with the case. Have you found this to be a problem?

Thanks!

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm still trying to find a case I love but right now I'm using the speck candyshell grip and it feels pretty good and the buttons are easier to hit so I like it.

Posted via Android Central App

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Love the look of the Neo Hybrid, but I've been reading where the charger and earbuds don't fit - ports don't line up with the case. Have you found this to be a problem?

Thanks!

Charging port works perfectly, I've not tried headphones or earbuds but the port is perfectly centered. I think someone misinformed you as the case works and looks great.

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Seidio Surface case with kickstand. It doesn't add a lot of bulk, has a soft-grip feel, and has the kickstand for watching videos. I had the same case for the Evo3D and loved it except for the kickstand which eventually became too loose to use. But that was plastic with a flimsy hinge. This is a metal (magnetic) kickstand with a spring-loaded hinge, so hopefully it'll last longer.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk HD

killadon

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Spigen Neo hybrid metal black. I have the red, yellow, and white ones too but the metal black on the mist black S4 is just something to behold. So lovely it is.

lds01

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Defender for when I'm working outside. Inside and when at work, I use the Commuter. Otterbox has always fit nicely on all my devices.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums

JenTDOT

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I just got the OB commuter case and I feel more secure about drops using it. It does add some width to the phone though, and that has made it a bit awkward as I have small girly hands :) If you are a guy, it shouldn't matter. I loved the generic slim case I had on before but it offered zero protection, and I am butterfingers so I had to change cases.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Right now I got the Incipio case at the ATT store (will likely return it next week) but I have a NeoHybrid in Dante Red arriving on Wednesday :) along with a Glas.tR and the aluminum buttons, thinking of using the red button to go with the case. Also looking at an OtterBox Commuter case but not sure just yet in case I need something MORE rugged.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the Otterbox commuter I highly recommend it fits real nice and is secure I also ha en another one don't remember the name has a nice grip but doesn't fit and protect lime th ob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45