[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait for the N7 2. Anybody else here planning on getting it? And now I really have to think about my 1k post :p

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I thought about waiting, but new devices come out all of the time. I really like the nexus, it's a fantastic device. But after comparing the Sero with it side by side, I am happy with my purchase as it's gets me into the Android tablet market. I really need to find out how to convert all of the iTunes digital movies to a format that will play on this thing.

Sent from there can only be HTC One

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I am going to turn my old 250gb HDD into an external drive..just going to get an enclosure..then i will have a place to store my videos:)The pictures are almost done uploading...then i will post them

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I am going to turn my old 250gb HDD into an external drive..just going to get an enclosure..then i will have a place to store my videos:)The pictures are almost done uploading...then i will post them

ny3asata.jpg
the only one that downloaded

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
What type of music are you in the mood for?

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.