Verizon Note 4 update

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
It looks like they also added bloatware (cookie jam and Panda pop) to the install.

Some coupon trash too

Sent from my glorious note 4.

More to disable I guess. I just feel bad for the people who don't realize this crap is being added and taking up space and resources on their device.

Other than that, I like the way Samsung implemented Lollipop. So far so good.

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Everything looks good so far. Took a long time for Google play services to update but it finally did. I'll see how the battery performs and if need be a factory reset will happen.

jeffmogil

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I fully downloaded it. It's not bad at all. I didn't have to do a factory reset, not yet anyway. The update was a major battery drain and the device was extremely hot afterwards. The phone is much faster and sharper colors and the new notification bar is going to take some getting used to.

USA Carry

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I fully downloaded it. It's not bad at all. I didn't have to do a factory reset, not yet anyway. The update was a major battery drain and the device was extremely hot afterwards. The phone is much faster and sharper colors and the new notification bar is going to take some getting used to.

Same here. I downloaded and installed the update on my Note 4 and my wifes. It drained a good bit of battery and was very hot after but now everything seems to be running smoothly. I was thinking I would have to factory reset it but so far everything is good to go.

My wife's phone kept promting an error on Google Play Services but after a couple of resets I was able to update the app and it doesn't come up anymore.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I downloaded and installed the update on my Note 4 and my wifes. It drained a good bit of battery and was very hot after but now everything seems to be running smoothly. I was thinking I would have to factory reset it but so far everything is good to go.

My wife's phone kept promting an error on Google Play Services but after a couple of resets I was able to update the app and it doesn't come up anymore.

I had the Google Play Services thing too. I think it just takes time. Mine resolved while I was searching the internet to find a solution. I did not even get around to rebooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazzwhistle