Who here would drop their Honor 8 for an iPhone 8 if you had a chance to?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Straight up trade I'd do it every day of the week. Apple is way better at privacy and security than Huawei, not even in the same league. Also better hardware (display, soc, etc).

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Straight up trade I'd do it every day of the week. Apple is way better at privacy and security than Huawei, not even in the same league. Also better hardware (display, soc, etc).

Good to hear from other people. Apple makes great products and support to back it up. Although it's still lacks a couple features Honor 8 has.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: How here would drop their Honor 8 for an iPhone 8 if you had a chance to?

It's really tempting to get a new phone when there's so many great phones coming out throughout the year. I also got a keyboard case on my tablet to turn it into a nice mini laptop. Handy and helps to keep it standing up
Nice, I have a keyboard case for my iPad and like it too

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely. But that will also cost you more money.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I looked at older cheaper iPhones for a while. Just because I wanted to walk the walk.
My wife had the 6s for a year until I handed her that honor 6x that can't/won't update.
After fiddling with the wife's iPhone I wouldn't move to apple. Android is my home now...
Besides I'm not a millionaire

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I looked at older cheaper iPhones for a while. Just because I wanted to walk the walk.
My wife had the 6s for a year until I handed her that honor 6x that can't/won't update.
After fiddling with the wife's iPhone I wouldn't move to apple. Android is my home now...
How long did you try it?

Aljean Thein

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I played around with multiple iPhones and it never interest me. They do look nice tho

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melseywag